- Managing a portfolio of clients and assisting them as required, including carrying out bookkeeping services and preparing periodic accounts.
- Producing internal periodic management and financial accounts.
- Preparing and filing of Income Tax and VAT returns for clients and internal companies.
- Payroll management for clients and internal companies.
- Liaised with Auditors to coordinate the annual audit process.
- Fully qualified accountant or in the final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in Malta.
- Excellent written and spoken English.