- Manage a portfolio of international client and provide them with advice related to accounting and taxation and ensure that all accounting and legal requirements are complied with.
- Supervise a team of 5 individuals and ensure the delivery of professional service as well as manage to recruitment and training of new team members.
- Liaise with banks, accounting firms and law firms around the world for the needs of the clients.
- Review of VAT and tax documents.
- Liaise with the compliance team to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements especially in relation to our AML and CSP licencing.
- Fully qualified Accountant with at least 5 years experience in a Law Firm or a CSP.
- Experience in working in areas such as corporate law, international corporate taxation or European VAT would be considered an asset.
- Excellent command in English language, any other languages will be considered an asset.
- Keen interest in building and developing relationships and working in a dynamic team.