Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with a CSP to source a Senior Accountant to join their growing team.Responsibilities:
- Handling requests and inquiries from a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Management Accounts, VAT returns and recaps, and tax returns.
- Liaising with Auditors and external stakeholders.
- Drafting Financial daily reports.
- Obtained an ACCA/ ACA/ University Masters in Accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in Accountancy qualification; candidates in the final stages of obtaining their qualification will also be considered.
- Around 3 years of local working experience in accounting.
- Professional level of English (both written and spoken) is a must due to the nature of the role, whilst fluency in additional languages will be considered an asset.