Our Client, a Law Firm, is looking to grow they Corporate department and hire a Corporate Lawyer.
- Setting up and registering Maltese companies, trusts and foundations.
- Day to day administration of Maltese companies, trusts and foundations.
- Attending client entities' board meetings and circulating of agendas, proxy forms and taking minutes.
- Liaise with MBR and the Tax Department.
- Keeping the client portfolio in good standing and compliant with Maltese laws.
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions to clients.
- Drafting of contracts on various areas in accordance with the needs of the clients
- Warranted Lawyer.
- 2+ years post qualification experience.
- Meticulous, professional and executes all duties with an immeasurable sense of pride in their work.
- Fully bilingual in the Maltese and English languages in a prerequisite.