- Manage a portfolio of clients, accommodating their needs and handling all their queries.
- Managing and analyzing corporate transactions or restructuring projects from inception to end from a legal and compliance perspective.
- Provide solutions to client transactions where needed, and report to the board of directors.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments and teams to provide the best client experience.
- Manage complex structures and provide relevant support and advice where required.
- Maintain the upkeep of client files through managing and updating related documentation from an AML, compliance, and due diligence perspective.
- Review and draft corporate documentation.
- Relevant certifications or a tertiary level of education in law.
- Experience within the TCSP environment, managing related portfolios of complex structures and UHNWs.