Our client servicing the Financial industry is looking to add a Corporate and Trust Administrator to their team as a result of internal growth. Training by the supervising Manager will be provided where needed and the chosen candidate will apply their experience by offering a variety of services to their clients.
- Ensure the company's portfolio of clients are compliant with regulatory obligations.
- Maintenance and drafting of minutes and recording resolutions in relation to internal meetings between shareholders and Directors.
- Legal document preparation, such as certifications, agreements and resolutions.
- Manage a multi-jurisdictional portfolio of clients and trusts.
- Handle and maintain statutory filings.
- Assist clients with their banking requirements and needs.
- Handle all administration and emails for clients and financial institutions.
- Manage compliance records for clients, ensuring all is up to date and in line with current legislations.
- Maintain internal administrative electronic systems.
- Handle and manage the collection of funds and invoices.
- Keep a record of billed time from clients.
- Any ad hoc requests or duties which may arise as needed.
- 2 years minimum working within a Corporate Services Environment.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools.
- Corporate and compliance administrative experience within the Financial Services or legal industries would be given preference.