Papilio Talent is thrilled to be working with an international CSP specializing in accounting and business advisory to assist them in their search for a Client Accounts Manager.
- Managing a growing portfolio of international clients.
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate management accounts, annual accounts and tax returns.
- Assisting clients with the preparation and filing of the VAT returns.
- Maintaining regular contact with your international clients’ representatives as well as with banks, accounting firms and law firms around the world.
- Following up on leads and business opportunities.
- Managing, supporting and motivating your team.
- Possess an Accounting Qualification (University Masters in Accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours / ACCA/ ACA).
- At least five years of work experience in accounting, preferably within an accounting or audit firm.
- A professional level of the English language is necessary, whilst knowledge of additional languages such as Italian, Spanish, French or German will be considered an asset.