Papilio Talent is thrilled to be collaborating with an independent International Group providing professional expertise to organizations and individuals for over 40 years. They are seeking a Client Accountant to join their growing team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing a comprehensive service in terms of accounting, administrative, secretarial and other related duties.
- Preparing financial statements and liaising with Auditors.
- Tax reporting, payments and liaising with tax authorities.
- Preparing VAT returns and compliance.
- Acting as a liaison to a portfolio of clients and addressing their queries.
- Client payroll if applicable.
- Part qualified through the ACCA qualification. Candidates who obtained an MCAST Diploma in Accounting/ AAT Diploma/ A Level in Accounting and are in early stages of ACCA will also be considered.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Previous working knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution will be considered an asset.
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Fluency in both English and Maltese.
- Previous experience in a similar role, in particular within the corporate services sector, will be considered an asset.
- A competitive salary.
- Qualification support and study leave.
- Flexible working environment.