AIMS International Malta is thrilled to be working with a leading Corporate Service Provider which is based in the South of Malta to help with their search for an Accounts Executive to join their team. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director.
- Managing a portfolio of international clients and handling their bookkeeping up to Trial Balance stage.
- Preparing bank reconciliation.
- Preparing and filing VAT returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts.
- Preparing supplier payments on behalf of the clients’ companies.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients, shareholders, advisors and other interested parties
- Possess an A-Level in accounting or is in initial stages of ACCA.
- Professional level of English (both spoken and written).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particularly Excel.
- Candidates with previous experience working in a client accounting or auditing role will be given preference.
- Competitive salary with an annual discretionary bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Private health and dental insurance.