At AIMS Malta we cater for all levels of compliance vacancies, from entry level to C-Suite and can assist in your search of Junior Compliance or KYC Officer jobs in Malta.
The duties may vary depending on the industry, company and size of the team, however, Junior Compliance Officer jobs in Malta usually involve the responsibility of:
- Liaising and maintaining excellent relationships with regulatory bodies.
- Conducting regulatory risk assessments and identification of regulatory risk exposures.
- Implementing legislation that has an impact on the specific industry.
- Assisting in the compliance monitoring of the business.
- Assisting in the drafting of policies and procedures and implementing regulatory directives.
If you are looking to start your career in AML, KYC Officer jobs in Malta could see you entrusted with:
- Assisting with compliance due diligence, monitoring and KYC activities.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of annual statutory filings.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the client risk assessment process
What do you need to be considered for Junior Compliance Officer or KYC Officer jobs in Malta?
Employers would look for a very diligent candidate with an eye for detail.
If you are looking to work in the regulatory compliance field, a Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, Management or Law would be required.
If you are looking to work in AML, a Degree in Criminology as well as the desire to become ACAMS or ICA qualified would be considered an asset.
We recruit for all types of Junior Compliance or KYC Officer jobs in Malta. We can assist clients in sourcing top level candidates for their junior compliance or KYC Officer jobs in Malta or assist candidates seeking that next role on their career pathway.
Check out these other Compliance Jobs in Malta: