At AIMS Malta we cater for all levels of compliance vacancies, from entry level to C-Suite and can assist in your search of Compliance Officer or MLRO Jobs in Malta.
At this level, employees will have to be approved by the MFSA for this function and would report their findings to the regulator on regular basis. An example of the functions Compliance Officer or MLRO jobs in Malta usually have is outlined below:
As a Compliance Officer, you will be:
- Act as subject matter expert on local regulations and directives issued by the MFSA.
- Ensuring the Company's adherence to the license conditions.
- Preparation of Compliance Reports.
- Drafting and implementing compliance policies and procedures.
- Day to day supervision and control of the Company's operations.
Once you are appointed as an MLRO you will have the authority to act independently and, amongst others, you will be responsible for:
- Act as a subject matter expert on local regulations related to AML/CFT.
- Conduct and analyse client screening investigations.
- Conduct the development and implementation of AML/CFT compliance policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit Suspicious Transaction Reports to the FIAU.
- Carry out and maintain the Business Risk Assessment of the company.
- Coordinate the timely preparation and submission of annual statutory filings as well as other regular statutory reporting obligations.
Are there any special requirements for Compliance Officer or MLRO Jobs in Malta?
Employers would be looking for a Degree in a relevant field, ACAMS qualification or ICA Diploma as a minimum and the regulator will only accept persons with adequate qualifications and experience in the role.
We recruit for all types of Compliance Officer and MLRO jobs in Malta. We can assist clients in sourcing top level candidates for their Compliance Officer and MLRO jobs in Malta or assist candidates seeking that next role on their career pathway.
Check out these other Compliance Jobs in Malta: