At AIMS Malta we cater for all levels of compliance vacancies, from entry level to C-Suite and can assist in your search of compliance executive jobs in Malta.
Following a couple of years of experience in the industry, the next step would be the role of Compliance Executive. Compliance executive jobs in Malta can be split into regulatory executives, AML executives or a combination of both.
As a Regulatory Executive expect to be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise and maintain relationships with regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regulatory risk related tasks and assignments.
- Carry out preliminary impact analysis and assist in the implementation of specific legislation that will impact the company.
- Set deadlines and objectives as stipulated by the various legislations.
- Be the point of contact for questions related to regulatory matters.
- Contribute to the identification and monitoring of regulatory risk exposures.
As an AML Executive, you will be entrusted with:
Oversee the client onboarding process, customer due diligence and AML/FT process.
Implement CDD and KYC procedures.
Carry out client risk assessments.
Draft and implement risk management policies and procedures.
What qualifications/experience do I need for Compliance Executive Jobs in Malta?
Employers would be looking for a Degree in a relevant field, ACAMS qualification or ICA Diploma and usually a couple of years related job experience in the same or similar industry.
We recruit for all types of Compliance Executive jobs in Malta. We can assist clients in sourcing top level candidates for their Compliance Executive jobs in Malta or assist candidates seeking that next role on their career pathway.
Check out these other Compliance Jobs in Malta: