Our Client, a leader in the Legal Industry, is looking to add a Investment Lawyer to join their established and talented team who will compliment the related department.
- The chosen candidate will be servicing clients within the investments and funds sector from a regulatory and compliance perspective.
- Offer expert advice to applicants and existing clients related to licensing within investments and funds services in line with regulatory obligations.
- Manage the administrative and secretarial obligations for licensed entities.
- Carry out legal due diligence whilst giving pivotal importance to regulatory affairs.
- Handle any other tasks and responsibilities related to regulatory matters.
- Hold the necessary tertiary level legal qualifications as well as a warrant to practice law in Malta.
- Professional level of English and Maltese is a prerequisite.
- A good knowledge of the Investment Services Act would be seen as an asset.