AIMS International Malta is thrilled to be collaborating with a Corporate Service Provider that specialises in providing customised family office and fiduciary solutions to high-net-worth individuals, families, and corporate clients. They are growing their team and are seeking a Client Accountant to join on a full-time or reduced-hours basis.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing a comprehensive service in terms of accounting, administrative, secretarial and other related duties.
- Preparing financial statements and liaising with Auditors.
- Tax reporting, payments and liaising with tax authorities.
- Preparing VAT returns and compliance.
- Acting as a liaison to a portfolio of clients and addressing their queries.
- Fully qualified Accountant or at the final stages of ACCA.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have a sound knowledge of Maltese tax implications, Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
- Professional level of English.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role, in particular within the corporate services sector.
- A competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible working environment.