At AIMS Malta we cater for all levels of accounting vacancies, from entry level to C-Suite and can assist in your search of Finance Director or CFO jobs in Malta.
Depending on the industry, company and role, the duties of a Finance Director / Chief Financial Officer (CFO) may differ. This is the most senior member of the finance team, responsible for the efforts, results and success of an organisation's finance department. Example job descriptions of Finance Director or CFO jobs in Malta could be as below:
Example Job Description for a Finance Director / CFO Jobs in Malta
- Assist in planning budgets for the whole company - overseeing, reviewing and sharing with each department.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts and other financial transactions.
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department, including establishing and implementing training manuals for new employees (finance).
- Continuous analysis to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
- Prepare official reports on a regular basis, presenting to the rest of the board.
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk.
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date.
- An advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or related fields (ACCA, MIA, CPA).
- At least 10 years experience in finance.
- Excellent mathematic and analytical skills.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- It helps if you can provide references of previous employment for these applications.
We recruit for all types of Finance Director and CFO Jobs in Malta. We can assist clients in sourcing top level candidates for their Finance Director or CFO Jobs in Malta or assist candidates seeking that next role on their career pathway.
Check out these other accounting jobs in Malta: