At AIMS Malta we cater for all levels of accounting vacancies, from entry level to C-Suite, and can assist in your search of entry level finance jobs in Malta.
Depending on the industry, company and role, the job title of entry level finance jobs in Malta may differ. These job titles range from Accounts Administrator, Bookkeeper, Accounts Clerk, Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk, Credit Controller, Junior Accountant. It is important to identify the duties of the role - see our example basic job description below:
The duties will vary depending on the industry, company and size of the team. Persons carrying out entry level finance jobs in Malta are primarily a support role within an accounts/finance team. They will usually be responsible for assisting an accounts team, or an accountant. Typically, the duties can be as follows:
- Processing invoices - raising, sending and paying.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit control - chasing late payments.
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledger.
- Basic administration to support the accounts team.
What do you need to be considered for an entry level finance job role?
Employers in Malta will look at candidates with a passion for accounts, accompanied by a relevant qualification depending on the requirements for the role OR the desire to gain a qualification. The following qualifications can be considered a huge asset when seeking entry level finance jobs in Malta:
- O Level or A Level in Accounting - with the desire to further your studies in ACCA.
- AAT - Association of Accounting Technicians.
- Beginning your journey in ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
We recruit for all types of entry level finance jobs in Malta. We can assist clients in sourcing top level candidates for their entry level finance jobs in Malta or assist candidates seeking that next role on their career pathway.
Check out these other accounting jobs in Malta: