- Manage and maintain trusts in line with the relative laws and legislation.
- Be the point of contact for clients concerning their needs and requirements.
- Be responsible for the distribution of assets and proper upkeep of the related records.
- Work closely with the relevant departments to assist clients with any queries or requirements.
- Keep abreast with any changes or updates in trust-related regulations and laws.
- Draft reports and prepare documentation for stakeholders.
- A tertiary level of education or relevant certifications.
- Experience in a similar or related role within an office environment.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.