AIMS International Malta is thrilled to be representing one of our esteemed clients within the pensions industry who are seeking to grow their compliance team with the addition of a Compliance Analyst.
- Assist with the onboarding procedures by conducting risk assessments, CDD/EDD, and compliance checks on new businesses.
- Monitor and conduct periodic reviews and risk assessments on existing clients across the companies portfolio.
- Work closely with the internal operations team to solved any issues related to compliance.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments and personnel related to compliance across all offices. .
- Work closely with the MLRO, and assist by drafting SARs.
- Keep abreast with any changes in legislation or laws which govern AML.
- Always ensure that the company adheres to all local and EU legal, legislative and directives related to compliance and AML within the industry.
- Provide any support required internally to relevant teams.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within a CSP or similar environment.
- Any relatable certifications would be seen as an asset.
- Any additional training will be provided internally.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken is a prerequisite. Any additional language proficiency would be seen as an asset.